Welcome for Observations for Windows (v3) and
Observations Companion for Android (v3).
applications allows umpire coaches and observers to observe
and record observations at games in real time.
Specifically, it is aimed at observing field, boundary and goal umpire observations. It supports emergency umpires and interchange stewards if required. Furthermore, it is configurable to add your own extras - or remove types you may not need.
It can actually be configured to support any sport - even though it is built for Australian Rules Football.
Observations for Windows runs on most Windows devices (PC, laptop, tablet).Usability is greatly enhance by using the Observations Companion for Android - for match day recording of observations. The Observation Companion for Android allows you to spend your day at the football free from pen and paper, free from bulky computers or tablets, and allows you to simply use your Android Phone in your hand.
to v3, Observations v3 adds:
- substitution of umpires at any time in case you had or guessed the wrong umpires.
- keeping your own time during quarters - adding time on/off as needed
- saving quarter by quarter scores and displaying
- score worm, viewing, sending and printing
- standalone android version can now be used without Observations for Windows. You can use it to just follow the times and scores of any match - and send the scores, times and worm to anybody using most social media (email, SMS, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter have all been tested)
Click Here for the
installation page to install either or both
Applications and/or to download the Reference
Observations for Windows MUST BE INSTALLED and USED
to take advantage of the Observations Companion for Android
for umpire observation functionality. However, the
Windows version need not be installed to only track scores and
times on the Companion. See the v3 reference manual for
the Observations Companion for Android with Observations for
Windows, it is mandatory to have a Microsoft OneDrive account
NOTE that Apple devices are NOT supported! Should you require Apple support, the code is 90% ready to go and I will progress if and when I can acquire a reasonable sponsor.
Click Here for the
installation page where you can
- install either or both Applications and
-download the Reference Manual/Tutorial
Here is a little more information about Observations for Windows and the Observations Companion for Android.